Sharoff Group is one of the Oldest trader and Manufacturer of Iron & Steel in South India since 1960. The group's long-lasting relationship and goodwill with all the leading manufacturers, importers and stockiest in India and across the globe helps them in procuring competitive price along with quality material to fulfil all customer requirements. Ready stock inventory is available at any given time in modernized warehouses located in Chennai. The Product line consists of Flat Products and Long Products in various size and grades.
He started his career as Director in Sharoff Forgings Pvt Ltd in 1995. On his major interaction, he switched over Iron and Steel Trade from 1998. Being in this industry for over 25 years, he has established an extensive network of contacts and developed the business with great dealings. He has been responsible for converting the group vision into reality with supportive actions. He is a very good visionary and wanted to diversify further from trade into the industry. He is also active in the Rotary club and taking care of Corporate Social Responsibility. He is a trustee of various trusts, active in social organization, and running schools at villages to uplift the rural population.
Born in Chennai, She started her career as Director in Sharoff Forgings Pvt Ltd in 1998. She is a contributor in various fora, having specialization in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance, and expertise in financial services, accounting, internal audit and Risk Management, etc. She is a trustee of Maharaja Agrasen rural development trust running a school in Gummidipoondi and Arambakkam to uplift the rural population.
• The vision of our group is to become a leader in our area of business, customer, and people
• The company aims to be among the best steel solution provider in India and the world
• Its goals also include being the first choice among customers and employees
• To serve customers with integrity through innovation, values for money solutions, by applying thoughts day by day
• To be solution providers, through its resources for a new world of steel.
• To offer services based on world-class infrastructure, industry experts, skills and proven process-oriented service operations that are backed by principals to ensure the world's best way of delivering steel solutions.